over 1 year ago
Stores Person / Mentor Oldbury B69
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Stores Person to join an established heavy industry manufacturer. No shift work required, you will look after stores activities and goods-in / goods-out and mentor younger less experienced people in terms of house keeping and safety.
Salary & Package: £22,000
This Stores Person / Mentor job will suit:
- Could be an ideal role for an engineer or technician that’s been workshop or factory based, and maybe looking for a slightly reduced level of responsibility or less hours towards the end of their career.
The Stores Person / Mentor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Manufacturing company part of a larger group, who are able to back them in terms of investment with training, new equipment and career progression.
- Market leaders in there industry, there are no direct competitors and they have a strong order book.
- A very nice environment to work in, excellent collaborative culture, every employee is given a lot of trust and freedom within their roles as long as they get the job done.
The Stores Person job will involve:
- Look after storesman activities and goods-in / goods-out.
- Take the younger less experienced people under their wing, showing them good practice in terms of house keeping, workplace attitudes/behaviours, safety, looking after tools and equipment, having things in the right place, start the day tidy, finish the day tidy, etc. this is not a “manager” or “team leader”, it is more a case of mentoring the younger lads.
- Knowledge of SAP would be a bonus and a FLT License (valid or expired) is a required.
This job is commutable from Oldbury and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.