£25,000 + benefits
ml / 210423-094503
6 months ago
Storesperson. Stores Job Bourne.
This Storesperson job will suit:
- Stores experience within a engineering company would be preferable
- Good IT skills and experience with an ERP system ideally
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kg
- Forklift truck license preferable
The Storesperson job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Successful engineering company
- Job security
- Permanent role
The Storesperson job will involve:
- Receiving and checking deliveries
- Data entry and paperwork
- Moving goods in and out of correct stores locations
- Kitting of parts for assembly team
- Picking and packing of orders
- Keeping stores clean and tidy
This job is commutable from Bourne, Spalding, Stamford, Market Deeping, Peterborough and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 210423-094503