4 months ago
Stores Person, GL2, Gloucester
Working within the production stores receiving completed components. Team based position across a permanent day shift. Early finish on a Friday! This role would suit someone that has previously worked within a manufacturing / production role.
Salary: c£11 per hour - working a permanent day shift.
The job will involve:
- Completing and supporting stock takes.
- Carrying out transactions using the computer software systems. Good IT skills will be needed for this position.
- Supporting the goods inwards function, potentially using a fork lift on occasions.
- Providing support to goods inwards and the material store, which may involve the use of a fork lift.
This job will suit:
- Someone that has previously worked in a production / machinist / fabrication role that is keen on a Stores opportunity.
- An experienced Stores Operative or Stores Person who has worked within a warehouse / production environment.
- Someone who is organised and can manage various tasks.
- Good IT capabilities and can quickly learn systems to help update stock levels / orders etc.
- A valid FLT license is required for this role.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke robotic and automation solutions for a global customer base.
- Design and manufacturing capability covers a wide range of products including Robotic Arm Solutions, Conveying and Palletising Systems, control and instrumentation panels and bespoke electrical equipment.
- Starting hourly rate of around £11 per hour.. Wider benefits include company pension, 25 days holiday, bonus and flexibility on hours. Early finish on Fridays!
This Stores Person job is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury, Ross-on-Wye, Thornbury.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.