3 months ago
Stores Person, LN6, Lincoln
Working within the production stores receiving completed components. Team based position across a permanent day shift.
Salary: c£17,500 - working a permanent day shift.
The job will involve:
- Completing and supporting stock takes.
- Carrying out transactions using the computer software systems. Good IT skills will be needed for this position.
- Supporting the goods inwards function, potentially using a fork lift on occasions.
- Providing support to goods inwards and the material store, which may involve the use of a fork lift.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Stores Operative or Stores Person who has worked within a warehouse / production environment.
- Someone who is organized and can manage various tasks.
- Good IT capabilities and can quickly learn systems to help update stock levels / orders etc.
- A valid FLT license would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- The job is permanent and working on a day shift with an early Friday finish.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.