£ Competitive Salary
11 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Stores Person to join an established manufacturer within the automotive sector. No shift work required, you will have the chance to work within a very modern and clean facility. Great Salary and wider package. Knowledge of SAP would be a bonus and a FLT Licence (valid or expired) is a required.
Salary & Package: Excellent salary and wider package. Hours of work are 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday – Thursday, and 7:30am to 3:30pm on a Friday. No Shifts!
The job will involve:
- Completing and supporting stock takes.
- Carrying out transactions using the computer software systems - SAP. Good IT skills will be needed for this position.
- Supporting the goods inwards function, potentially using a fork lift on occasions. A FLT Licence is required for this position, the company can provide a refresher course if required.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Stores Operative or Stores Person who has worked within a warehouse / production environment.
- Someone who is organized and can manage various tasks.
- Good IT capabilities and can quickly learn systems to help update stock levels / orders etc.
- An FLT licence would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- The job is permanent and working on a day shift with an early Friday finish.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Daventry, Kettering.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.