£17,500 to £18,000 + Afternoon Shift Premium
7 months ago
Production Stores Person
Working within the production stores receiving completed components. Team based position across a rotating morning / afternoon shift pattern. No nights required.
Seeking an individual with a good eye for detail, capable of learning and using different IT systems, and comfortable with a range of manual tasks / moving parts across production. Experience with a pump truck would be an advantage but not necessary.
Salary: c£17,500 to £18,000 basic. Shift premium of 20% when working afternoons. OT available within this role. 37 hour week. 5% pension. Healthcare, life insurance.
The Stores Person job will involve:
- Completing and supporting stock takes.
- Carrying out transactions using the computer software systems. Good IT skills will be needed for this position.
- Supporting the goods inwards function, moving parts between the factory.
This Stores Person job will suit:
- An experienced Stores Operative or Stores Person who has worked within a warehouse / production environment.
- Someone who is organized and can manage various tasks.
- Good IT capabilities and can quickly learn systems to help update stock levels / orders etc.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- The job is permanent and working on a day shift with an early Friday finish.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd