28 days ago
- Days based position. Located in the Braunstone, Leicester area.
- Position will see you work across different areas within stores – Goods In, Inspection, Stock Control, Despatch.
- Experience within an engineering environment / comfortable with comparing goods in against technical drawings is needed for this role.
Stacks of variety that will see you support Goods Inward (updating the systems, using an FLT to ensure components are packed away correctly, inspection of products), liaising with purchasing, and Despatch (loading of finished products, ensure correct delivery details etc).
An FLT Licence would be an advantage, but not essential. Any past experience of operating an FLT would be great.
Salary: Up to £26,000 per year. 37.5 hours per week with a 1:30pm finish on a Friday.
The Stores Person job will involve:
- Supporting the goods inwards function, using an FLT to correctly store components.
- Completing and supporting stock takes.
- Carrying out transactions using the computer software systems. MRP experience will be required.
- Helping Despatch ensure products are loaded correctly and going out to schedule.
This Stores Person job will suit:
- An experienced Logistics Operative or Stores Person who has worked within a warehouse / production environment for an engineering manufacturer.
- Someone who is organized and can adapt to different areas.
- An FLT licence / prior use of an FLT would be an advantage. Training can be provided where needed.
- MRP experience.
- Capable of inspecting goods in against technical specifications.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent company culture that value employees and have great tenure across the business.
- The job is permanent and working on a day shift. Early Friday finish.
- Very competitive salary for the right person.
- Systems and processes are already established. This is an independent role working alongside the Production Manager and wider purchasing team.
This job is commutable from Braunstone, Leicester.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.