Flexible Salary DOE
about 1 month ago
- Days based position, located in Tamworth
- Growing business that support one another – great team ethic!
- Great opportunity for an experienced Stores Person who can help implement new systems and make the area their own.
An individual role that would suit a Senior Stores Person who has had prior experience of establishing a successful stores function. Working within an SME, you will work alongside the Manager in order to identify opportunities to improve daily activities relating to Stores. We need someone with a track record of making improvements within Stores and comfortable working within an engineering environment.
An FLT Licence would be an advantage, but not essential. Any past experience of operating an FLT would be great.
Salary: Flexible hourly rate for the right person and what they can bring into the business. Guaranteed Overtime available. High earning potential.
The Stores Person job will involve:
- Overseeing Stores and helping to establish new systems / processes.
- Completing and supporting stock takes.
- Working alongside production to ensure they have the required parts.
- Carrying out transactions using the computer software systems.
This Stores Person job will suit:
- An experienced Stores Supervisor or Logistics Operative or Stores Person who has worked within a engineering environment.
- Someone who is organized and can adapt to different areas.
- An FLT licence / prior use of an FLT would be an advantage. Training can be provided where needed
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent company culture that value employees and have great tenure across the business.
- Opportunity to make a mark within the business. Chance to implement your ideas with strong backing.
- The job is permanent and working on a day shift.
- Further opportunities for overtime.
This job is commutable from Tamworth
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.