£17,500 to £18,000
4 months ago
Stores Person, LN6, Lincoln
Working within the production stores receiving completed components. Team based position across a rotating morning / afternoon shift pattern. No nights required.
An FLT Licence would be an advantage, but not essential.
Salary: c£17,500 basic rising to £18,000 after probation. Shift premium of 10% when working afternoons. OT available within this role
The Stores Person job will involve:
- Completing and supporting stock takes.
- Carrying out transactions using the computer software systems. Good IT skills will be needed for this position.
- Supporting the goods inwards function, potentially using a fork lift on occasions.
This Stores Person job will suit:
- An experienced Stores Operative or Stores Person who has worked within a warehouse / production environment.
- Someone who is organized and can manage various tasks.
- Good IT capabilities and can quickly learn systems to help update stock levels / orders etc.
- An FLT licence would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- The job is permanent and working on a day shift with an early Friday finish.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd