£10.50 per hour
6 months ago
- Days based position.
- Located in Castle Donington.
- Varied opportunity within a fantastic, growing business that support one another – great team ethic!
Working within the stores logistics department of a growing manufacturing business. Team based position on a fixed day shift position.
An FLT Licence would be an advantage, but not essential. This can be developed on the job
Salary: c£10.50 per hour
The Stores Person job will involve:
- Completing and supporting stock takes.
- Carrying out transactions using the computer software systems. Good IT skills will be needed for this position.
- Supporting the goods inwards function, potentially using a fork lift on occasions.
This Stores Person job will suit:
- An experienced Stores Operative or Stores Person who has worked within a warehouse / production environment.
- Someone who is organized and can manage various tasks.
- Good IT capabilities and can quickly learn systems to help update stock levels / orders etc.
- An FLT licence would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent company culture that value employees and have great tenure across the business.
- The job is permanent and working on a day shift.
- Further opportunities for overtime.
This job is commutable from Castle Donington
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.