£10 to £12 per hour
5 months ago
Stores Operative, LE13, Melton Mowabray
Working within a growing, established engineering business with a variety of duties. Dayshift position with wider benefits. Supporting the goods in / logistics and despatch function to operate efficiently.
Salary: c12.00 per hour - working a permanent day shift.
The goods in job will involve:
- Monitoring and ordering stock, as and when levels are required.
- Maintaining the goods in function to ensure processes run smoothly.
- Operating a fork lift truck.
This despatch job will suit:
- An experienced Stores Operative or someone who has worked within a warehouse / despatch environment.
- Someone who is organized and can manage various tasks. FLT licence would be an advantage.
- Good IT capabilities and can quickly learn systems to help update stock levels / orders etc. Use of an MRP system to process incoming/outgoing orders.
The stores person job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 70 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- The job is permanent and working on a day shift.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.