Burton upon Trent
£30,000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
- Opportunity for a Team Leader or Manager who has worked within a stores / warehouse / logistics environment to help ensure daily operations are performing to schedule.
- Lead a small team and take responsibility for the management of engineered parts within the business.
Are you an experienced Stores Manager or Warehouse Supervisor or Logistics Manager looking for a new challenge within a renowned, multinational business? This position offers the stability and security of a larger group, whilst having the benefit of working within a smaller team. You will communicate with several different departments across the business daily whilst ensuring quality processes are maintained and improved where possible.
This is a days based role totalling 37 hours per week. Typical hours will focus around 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Thurs, and 7:30am to 12:30pm Friday.
Salary & Package: c£30,000 per annum DOE + Bonus. 25 days holiday + banks. 4% Pension Scheme. Flexible working scheme and more.
This Stores Manager job will suit:
- Proven experience managing / team leading a small team within a stores / logistics / parts environment.
- Comfortable with different IT packages, specifically ERP experience.
- Hands on in nature, an FLT Licence is required.
- Any exposure to engineering parts / technical drawings would be an advantage.
The Stores Team Leader job will involve:
- Overseeing engineered parts within the business.
- Leading the Operatives within a stores / warehouse type environment.
- Daily man management and hands on duties. Ensure H&S is adhered to.
- Identify process improvements and support training where required. Stock control duties.
- Arranging part collections and working with technical drawings.
The Stores Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Larger manufacturing group with an SME feel within the warehouse.
- Excellent benefits package and scope for further development.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.