£35,000 to £39,000 per annum
11 days ago
Stock Control Manager
- Work within a modern, established business who are experiencing strong growth.
- Direct support working alongside operations, you will be involved at the start of new exciting processes being introduced into the business.
- Will suit either an experienced Manager wanting a change, or proven Stock Controller with the ambition to develop further.
Are you an experienced Stock Controller or Inventory Manager looking for a new challenge? We are working with a reputable, established manufacturer who are experiencing strong growth. In order to help continue this upward trend, they are looking to improve their stock control function further. This is the chance to join at the start of an exciting time for the business as they introduce new processes. Some man management is involved in this role, but reports are more at an indirect level.
Salary & Hours: c£35,000 to £39,000 as a guide. Possibly flexible depending on experience. Working hours typically 8:30am to 5:00pm Mon – Fri.
This Stock Control Manager job will suit:
- Prior experience within a stock control / inventory management background, with excellent communication, leadership and teamworking skills.
- Comfortable with Excel / ERP / MRP software and flexible to learn new IT systems.
- Good delegation and planning skills to ensure products are stored and transferred correctly.
The Stock Control Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic modern facilities, and continued investment across the business.
- Excellent working culture, we are seeking someone who wants to take their own initiative to support the business and spot opportunities. This is very much a role you can make your own.
- Stable and secure business currently undergoing strong growth, implementing new processes and systems.
The Stock Control Manager job will involve:
- Establish and maintain stock locations of the company’s products using their stock management system (Merlin).
- Design and develop new racking systems to support demand. Working with wider teams to achieve this. Data manipulation of Excel spread sheets will form a part of this.
- Manage all elements of the goods receiving process, ensuring product is checked, delivery notes processed and stocked in designated correctly.
- Take accountability for stock accuracy, establish regular and effective stock checks. The role will involve direct involvement and planning of the 6-monthly full stock checks.
This job is commutable from Coventry
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.