£ Competitive Salary
2 months ago
Quality development position within an automotive manufacturing environment. Modern, state of the art manufacturing facility. Dynamic forward thinking leadership team.
Salary dependent upon experience. Benefits include; annual bonus; 5% pension 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This SQA Engineer job will suit:
- Someone from a proven quality background, automotive experience would be ideal given the standards, but we are open on this for the right person.
- Given the nature of the business, exposure to quality tools such as APQP and PPAP would be useful.
- An experienced SQA Engineer with proven experience of developing quality within the supply chain.
The SQA Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Product development and manufacturing excellence is central to its success and it has a rich history in technology development for vehicle manufacturers.
- Dynamic, forward thinking leadership team, the culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business.
- Salary dependent upon experience, annual bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
The SQA Engineer job will involve:
- Assist purchasing with new vendor selection and introduction by auditing and assessing the vendor quality management system.
- Ensure new purchased parts comply with PPAP process.
- Lead and work with purchasing to initiate supplier development activities.
- Perform supplier audits and reviews of supplier quality systems.
This job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough. Worksop, Market Rasen.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd