£30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
25 days ago
Software Tester / Software Test Engineer jobs role. World Class technology developer with ambitious growth plans. Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home.
Are you a Software Tester / Software Test Engineer that is seeking software testing jobs working on new exciting projects with cutting edge technologies?
Salary & Package: Initial guideline of £30K to £40K depending on experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Software Tester job will suit:
- A Software Test Engineer / Software Tester with previous experience of carrying out automated and manual testing in both web-based and desktop environments.
- Strong QA and software testing industry knowledge.
- Experience of JMeter, Selenium, TestComplete or similar applications is preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software, engineering, IT, science or similar technical discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans – UK headcount is set to double in the next 2 years.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Very generous benefits package. £30K to £40K salary guideline depending on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
The Software Test Engineer job will involve:
- You will be joining a team focused on the development of class leading enterprise level, test planning, data acquisition and data management software platforms and applications.
- Carrying out automated and manual testing in both web-based and desktop environments. Testing is carried out using a variety of facilities, including desktop machines, a VMWare Virtual Infrastructure and live test environments plus some manual testing.
- You will generate test specifications and undertake testing for multiple product development streams.
- Investigation of problem reports received and identification of faults.
This Software Tester job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.