£30,000 - £50,000
12 days ago
Software Test Engineer jobs role. World Class technology developer with ambitious growth plans. Fantastic company culture, flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home.
Role would suit a Software Engineer or Software Test Engineer that would enjoy a role that involves setting up / developing a testing environment and some software coding / software development. This is not a pure software testing role.
Salary & Package: £30K to £50K commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Software Test Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Engineer or Software Test Engineer with strong coding skills to be able to design and create automation test frameworks.
- Exposure to software testing and a variety of test automation tools would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within an Agile (or similar) environment / working with Agile software development processes (SCRUM, Kanban) and tools would be preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software, engineering, IT, science or similar technical discipline.
The Software Test Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Very generous benefits package. £30K to £50K commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
The Software Test Engineer job will involve:
- You will be joining a team focused on the development of class leading enterprise level, test planning, data acquisition and data management software platforms and applications.
- Assist in the development of an automation test strategy for both web and desktop applications.
- Develop and maintain automation test frameworks within a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Assist in the selection of automation test tooling.
- Creation of automated tests in both web and desktop environments to verify functional and non-functional requirements.
This Software Test Engineer job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please contact Luke Smith