£30,000 - £50,000
5 months ago
Software Test Engineer jobs role. World Class technology developer with ambitious growth plans. Fantastic company culture, flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home.
Role would suit a Software Engineer or Software Test Engineer that would enjoy a role that involves setting up / developing a testing environment and some software coding / software development. This is not a pure software testing role.
Salary & Package: £30K to £50K commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Software Test Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Engineer or Software Test Engineer with software coding skills to be able to design and create automation test frameworks.
- Exposure to software testing and a variety of test automation tools would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within an Agile (or similar) environment / working with Agile software development processes (SCRUM, Kanban) and tools would be preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software, engineering, IT, science or similar technical discipline.
The Software Test Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Very generous benefits package. £30K to £50K commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
The Software Test Engineer job will involve:
- You will be joining a team focused on the development of class leading enterprise level, test planning, data acquisition and data management software platforms and applications.
- Assist in the development of an automation test strategy for both web and desktop applications.
- Develop and maintain automation test frameworks within a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Assist in the selection of automation test tooling.
- Creation of automated tests in both web and desktop environments to verify functional and non-functional requirements.
This Software Test Engineer job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.