4 months ago
Software Test Engineer
Software test engineer jobs role / software test analyst / software test lead. UAT / user acceptance testing. Java. Jira, Jenkins white box testing black box testing. Regression test / regression testing. Automated software test Testrail etc.
Software Test Engineer jobs role commutable easily from Coventry, Birmingham, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough.
Flexi-time, 37 hours a week. NOT commuting into a city. Great for work life balance. £50m turnover medium sized business involved with advanced engineering solutions into the aerospace sector. Multi-national but friendly family feel. You do NOT need aerospace / machinery test experience – any good test engieners who have helped test software, automate test processes, UAT etc would be well suited.
Are you seeking Software jobs / software testing jobs in the Leicestershire region (commutable from Ashby, Ibstock, Coalville, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Coventry, Rugby, Warwick)
This Software Test Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A Software Test Engineer with experience of UAT / user acceptance testing
- As Senior test engineer you will take a structured and methodical approach to software test
- They are keen to look at automating the test systems so any experience of this would be great ! Maybe some exposure to automation testing software like Testrail
- There is a bit of a blank canvas here – so if you have some experience of setting up test procedures – again that would be great experience
- We would ideally like some exposure to JAVA (but not essential)
- Experience of white box test and black box test – useful
- JIRA and Jenkins were mentioned in our kick off meeting – I think they are ‘nice to haves’
- User Acceptance Testing / UAT experience would be really handy
- Regression testing – also very useful
- Develop a structure and strategy around machine testing
- Provide leadership on test strategies and implement the systems to support this
- Write and maintain relevant documentation such as specifications, test plans and test cases
- Review of high level (Java, C, Delphi) and low level (PLC) code
- Someone Seeking Senior Software Test Engineer jobs / Software Testing jobs in Leicestershire / East Midlands
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- With a combination of A) flexi time B) a 37 hour week and C) NOT having to commute into a city / large town – this job will give you a really nice work life balance. Also worth noting they are a very friendly and conscientious bunch – this is NOT a KPI driven large business, it’s a £50m turnover; friendly and expanding medium sized business.
- The company is known as a global leader in their field, which is testament to their innovation, quality and people
- A British manufacturing success story, they have a truly global reach and integrated supplier relationships with Rolls Royce and Siemens
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company
- Twice awarded the “Queen’s Award” for Enterprise
- An opportunity to play a major role within their Software Engineer team
This Software Test Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough