£ Competitive Salary
11 months ago
Managing Embedded C and C++ software and hardware developers, coding for brand new fire safety products and prototype systems. Innovative, dynamic engineering business with a culture of investing in people, supporting internal growth and development.
Salary Guideline: Highly competitive – Dependent on experience + fantastic wider benefits package
Are you a Software Team Leader / Software Development Manager with embedded software experience, looking for managerial software development jobs in the Hereford/Herefordshire area? This Software Team Leader / Software Development Manager jobs role is with a well-established but rapidly expanding engineering SME.
This job will suit:
- Software Team Leader / Software Development Manager / Lead Software Engineer with an embedded C++ or embedded C software programming background.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Software, Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Primarily we are seeking Software Team Leaders who are excited by the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative technology business that will invest in your career and personal development.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Innovative, dynamic engineering business that develops and manufactures safety system technology for industrial markets.
- Genuine opportunity to become a key part of a growing business with good scope for career and personal development.
- A company that is passionate about their employees, a company where the culture is focused on providing a stimulating and happy working environment.
- Highly competitive base salary – Dependent on experience + fantastic wider benefits package
The job will involve:
- Lead a Team of 6 hardware and software Engineers on new and exciting projects fuelled by business growth in new markets.
- Design and Implement firmware for embedded platforms (using embedded C and C++).
- Oversee the full programming cycle: Requirements capture, Definition, Design, Development, Test and debugging of hardware and software.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and implementation.
This job is commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Gloucester, Monmouth, Tillington, Clehonger, Ledbury, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd