LB / EPR120723b-EP-INDHP
over 1 year ago
Software Product Management Director, Worcester
- Director of Software Product Management job.
- World class software development company within the automotive R&D sector.
- Newly created Director of Software Product Management role to support organisation growth.
- Salary commensurate with experience + car allowance + bonus + pension + healthcare + 25 days holiday + flexible working hours & some opportunity to work from home.
Software Product Management Director role to form the binding between the software product management team and development operations. Comfortable working within an agile DevOps environment you will oversee the applications strategy for a mix of desktop, mobile and cloud software platforms. You will have a key role in supporting the integration of the globally distributed market facing product management team and development team. You will forge strong links with sales and delivery teams and work particularly closely with the Director of Development Operations to evolve platform architectures and technologies.
This Software Product Management Director job will suit:
- A senior level Software Product Manager, Software Director, Product Management candidate with experience of working with leading edge software technologies and tools.
- We are looking for a candidate with a strong technology and application vision, able to take inspiration from industry thought leaders and combine this with personal insight to propose new software solutions.
- You will have experience of managing technical teams and developing a team culture of continuous improvement.
- Any exposure to working within an automotive technology development / engineering environment would be advantageous.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a relevant STEM subject area.
The Software Product Management Director jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised software development company providing automation and data management software solutions.
- Truly innovative; advanced technology business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- The company produce software and equipment to automate the testing of engines, powertrains, vehicles and components in the automotive research and development sector.
- Newly created senior management role to support organisation growth – the company has more than doubled in size in the last two years.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus car allowance; annual bonus; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, Bupa and life assurance.
This Software Product Management Director job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon
LB / EPR120723b-EP-INDHP
To apply, please contact Lyndy Brooks on Tel: 01530 833 825
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.