£ Competitive Salary
about 1 year ago
This jobs role is with a 500 headcount multinational corporation. They have offices in 30 different countries across the globe and are a parent company to eight other businesses. There will be lots of opportunities to further develop yourself and progress within the business here!
Are you a Software Engineer or Software Developer with a Controls / PLC programming background seeking jobs in Birmingham or the West Midlands? This role would suit a Software Engineer with experience or a keen interest in the development mechanical engineering software.
Salary & Package: Competitive base salary (dependent upon experience) + wider benefits
This job will suit:
- A Software Engineer / Software Developer with experience of control system or PLC programming experience.
- The position is focussed on the development of engineering software for packaging and distribution equipment.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a Computer Science, Software Engineer, Mathematics, maybe Mechanical Engineering or similar science or maths based discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This is a 500 headcount business and a local employer of choice!
- The business is well established within the market and has an international span of operations (30 countries).
- Competitive base salary (dependent upon experience) + wider benefits
The job will involve:
- Developing new software controls / PLCs and adapting legacy code.
- This role will major in the design and implementation of software control systems and PLCs for packaging and distribution equipment.
- This role will give you a level of autonomy but also offer training and development opportunities, you will NOT be micromanaged!
This Software Developer / Software Engineer jobs role is commutable from Halesowen, Birmingham
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd