£30,000 to £45,000
over 2 years ago
Software Engineer, Nuneaton
Software development for unmanned and autonomous vehicle technology platforms. Software Engineer role with a global automotive and wider vehicle R&D technology business.
Are you a Software Engineer or Software Development Engineer with C++ or Python software programming experience seeking Software Engineer jobs working on cutting edge technology development – autonomous vehicles!
Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience (£30K - £45K), excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, health insurance.
This job will suit:
- A Software Engineer or Software Development Engineer preferably with experience of real-time software development in a Windows and Linux environments.
- Any exposure to using C++ or Python software programming
- We are particularly interested in recruiting Software Engineers who can specialize in in developing applications in one or more of the following areas; Perception, Planning and Control; Deep-learning AI; image processing; LIDAR processing; Inertial Data Fusion; Particle and Kalman Filters.
- You will be degree qualified in a Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Systems Engineering, Physics or a similar science or maths based subject.
- You will need to be a UK or EU passport holder to meet the security clearance requirements for this role.
The Software Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering business with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing team of engineers creating solutions for unmanned and autonomous vehicles.
- Salary & Package: Salary commensurate (£30K - £45K) with experience, excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holiday, company bonus, health insurance.
The Software Engineer job will involve:
- You will contribute directly to technology being deployed on unmanned an autonomous vehicle platforms.
- Developing software using a variety of languages and tools (C++ & Python initially).
- Working on R&D projects to develop niche, off-highway vehicle technology applications.
- Supporting trials, test and validation activities of autonomous vehicles.
- Working closely with members of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver highly complex projects.
This Software Engineer job is commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Tamworth and Hinckley.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL -143920-EP