£40,000 - £50,000 base + fantastic wider benefits package
5 months ago
Software Engineer jobs role. Embedded C and C++ software development, coding for brand new fire safety products and prototype systems. Innovative, dynamic engineering business with a culture of investing in people, supporting internal growth and development.
Salary Guideline: £40,000 - £50,000 Dependent on experience + 25 days holiday and Breakfast and Lunch is provided by the company every day!
Are you a Software Engineer / Software Developer with embedded software experience, looking for software development jobs in the Hereford/Herefordshire area? This Software Engineer / Software Developer jobs role is with a well-established but rapidly expanding engineering SME.
This job will suit:
- A Software Engineer / Software Developer / Software Development Engineer with an embedded C++ software coding/programming background.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Software, Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Primarily we are seeking Software Engineers who are excited by the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative technology business that will invest in your career and personal development.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Innovative, dynamic engineering business that develops and manufactures temporary Fire Safety system technology for industrial markets.
- Genuine opportunity to become a key part of a growing business with good scope for career and personal development.
- A company that is passionate about their employees, a company where the culture is focused on providing a stimulating and happy working environment.
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
The job will involve:
- Coding brand new software for new product lines and prototype products.
- Supporting the software architecture selection process for the Microcontroller/Microprocessor Systems.
- Developing new and innovative test plans, software test methodology.
- Programming a GUI / Graphic user interface for new technology.
This job is commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Gloucester, Monmouth, Tillington, Clehonger, Ledbury, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email email@example.com or call 01530 833 825