£35,000 - £55,000
about 2 years ago
Software Engineer / Software Developer jobs role. World Class technology developer with ambitious growth plans. Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home.
Are you a C# .NET Software Engineer / Software Developer that is seeking software development jobs in an international team working on new exciting projects with cutting edge technologies?
Salary & Package: Initial guideline of £35K to £55K depending on experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Software Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Developer or Software Engineer with experience of using C# in a .NET framework environment.
- Previous experience of working within a software development role in an engineering, scientific or technology development environment would be advantageous.
- Windows .NET experience, specifically WinForms or WPF is preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software, engineering, scientific or similar technical discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans – UK headcount is set to double in the next 2 years.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Very generous benefits package. £35K to £55K salary guideline depending on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
The Software Engineer job will involve:
- You will be working on the development of class leading data acquisition, automation and data management software platforms and applications.
- Design and development of Windows application code in .NET 3.x/4.x environment. Their primary development environment is C# .NET but their software solutions incorporate a diverse and stimulating range of technologies.
- Validation and verification testing of application code.
- You will be working in a truly global business so will have the opportunity to work collaboratively on software development projects with globally distributed teams.
This Software Engineer job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”