£30,000 - £55,000
5 months ago
Are you a Software Engineer or Software Developer with a C++ programming and GUI software development background seeking Software Engineer jobs in London, Software Developer jobs in London?
Salary: £30,000 to £55,000 as a broad range, salary is commensurate with experience.
This Software Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Engineer / Software Developer with experience of C++ programming experience.
- Previous experience of developing GUIs / graphical user interfaces is preferred.
- Any exposure to developing software applications used within an engineering/manufacturing/product design, development and analysis process would be advantageous.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, maybe Mechanical Engineering or similar science or maths based discipline.
The Software Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Innovative well-established company with expertise in developing software used across the engineering sectors for structural engineering and mechanical design and analysis.
- Their software products are used across a wide range of advanced technology sectors such as aerospace, automotive, motorsport and marine.
- £30,000 to £50,000 as a broad range, salary is dependent upon experience.
The Software Engineer job will involve:
- C++ software design, GUI software development to develop a new software application, to upgrade or develop new interfaces for existing applications.
- All software development activities are focussed on the companies’ own software products - engineering / composite materials design and analysis software.
- You will provide technical support and training to existing customers / end users of the software.
- The position may also involve maintenance and support of an in-house augmented reality system.
This job is commutable from London, Brentford, Richmond, Wembley, Edgware, Slough, Watford, Croydon, Epsom, Hammersmith.
To apply, please contact Luke Smith