£40,000 to £55,000
3 months ago
- Software Engineer jobs, Software Developer jobs, Software Development Engineer jobs.
- Innovative software development organisation that is part of a successful international group of technology companies.
- Lots of flexibility on remote working and working hours.
- Software Engineer / Software Developer with C / C++ real time software development background.
- Great company culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- £40K - £55K salary guide + bonus + 7% pension + BUPA + 26 days holidays and all bank holidays.
This Software Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Engineer or Software Developer or Software Development Engineer with experience of using C / C++ for a Windows / BlackBerry QNX target environment.
- Experience of real-time software development.
- Previous experience of working within a software development role in an engineering, scientific or technology development environment would be advantageous.
- Experience of modern programming practices and agile software development practices and tools is preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software, engineering, scientific or similar technical discipline.
The Software Developer job will involve:
- You will be working on the development of class leading data acquisition, automation and data management software platforms and applications used within engineering R&D environments.
- Software design and software development of device drivers and real-time components in Windows and BlackBerry QNX for test applications.
- Contribute to real-time system architecture and design concepts.
- Automated validation and verification testing of application code.
- Working within an agile software development framework.
- You will be working in a truly global business so will have the opportunity to work collaboratively on software development projects with globally distributed teams.
This job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.