£30,000 to £40,000
about 1 year ago
Software Engineer, Northampton
- Software Engineer, Software Development Engineer.
- World Class technology and product development organisation providing product solutions to the automotive, scientific and semiconductor industry sectors.
- Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours and remote working available on an on-going basis.
- Role would suit a Software Engineer or Software Development Engineer with experience of working within an engineering or product development environment.
- £30K - £40K salary + pension + BUPA + flexible working hours + remote working available.
This Software Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Engineer or Software Development Engineer with experience of software development from conception to delivery with a knowledge and understanding of the ‘V’ model cycle.
- Experience of C programming and developing software using Object Orientated Programming languages such C# or WPF or Win Forms or Java.
- Experience of working within an engineering or product development environment is preferred e.g. exposure to design for manufacture or hardware design / integration or industrial control systems would be advantageous.
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant software or engineering or science-based discipline.
This Software Engineer job will involve:
- You will be joining a multi-discipline R&D Engineering team (mechanical, electrical & software) developing highly innovative product solutions - test instrumentation and equipment.
- Software development for brand new product solutions – supporting the development of products from the initial concept stage through prototyping, test and into production.
- Development of robust software test and validation procedures and perform software testing.
- You will work closely with Electrical Design Engineers and Mechanical Design Engineers to ensure a successful product solution is achieved.
- Support the provision of technical support for customers when required.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation.
- Truly innovative; advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- The company develop and manufacture specialist instruments and test equipment for the automotive, semiconductor and scientific industry sectors.
- £30K - £40K salary commensurate with experience plus a very generous benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, Bupa, flexible working hours and remote working available on an on-going basis.
This Software Engineer job is commutable from Northampton, Wellingborough, Daventry, Kettering, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Southam, Bedford.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.