£ Competitive Salary
over 2 years ago
Salary Guideline: Salary is commensurate with experience plus company pension contribution, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This Software Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Engineer or Software Developer with experience of using and developing applications within a Linux environment is preferred.
- Any exposure to working on the following types of products or applications would be beneficial but not absolutely essential; engineered electro-mechanical systems; manufacturing execution systems; ERP systems, MRP systems, IT engineering / manufacturing solutions.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Highly innovative technology SME that is well placed for significant growth.
- The company are specialists in the design and manufacture of high quality product handling equipment and manufacturing software solutions for the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Salary & Package: Salary is commensurate with experience, benefits includes a company pension, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The Software Engineer job will involve:
- Coding of new and existing software products which includes software manufacturing management systems, machine GUI and control software.
- Functional testing activities.
- Authoring and reviewing software functional specification and test specification documents.
- Working with wider stakeholders to understand development priorities.
- Work effectively with colleagues across other engineering disciplines including electronic engineers, mechanical design engineers, validation engineers and engineering technicians.
This Software Engineer job is commutable from Salisbury, Amesbury, Ringwood, Warminster, Andover, Winchester, Eastleigh, Blandford Forum, Devizes, Wiltshire.
To apply, please contact Charlotte Findell