£50,000 to £70,000
11 months ago
Software Development Manager, Coventry (remote working available)
- Software Development Manager, Software Development Team Leader.
- Join a rapidly growing team working on cutting edge autonomous vehicle and robotic vehicle technology projects.
- Role would suit a Software Development Manager or Software Team Leader with a C++ and neural network design background who can lead small teams of Software Engineers.
- We can offer the opportunity to work on the very latest robotic vehicle technology projects; job security in a growing sector; and remote / flexible working.
- £50K - £70K salary commensurate with experience + excellent pension + 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays.
Software Development Manager jobs role, Software Team Leader jobs role. The company is an internationally recognised engineering R&D and consultancy organisation that forms part of a £1 billion t/o technology and engineering group.
This Software Development Manager jobs role will suit:
- A Software Development Manager or Software Team Leader with a C++ and neural network design (PyTorch or similar) background.
- Experience of developing robotics based solutions e.g. industrial robotics, autonomous vehicles, unmanned ground vehicles, remotely operated vehicles, automated guided vehicles or similar technologies is preferred.
- This role will involve hands on software development as well as the opportunity to lead small teams of Software Engineers.
- Experience of performing requirements capture & analysis and systems design is beneficial.
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant software engineering or science or mathematics based discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised vehicle engineering R&D and consulting organisation.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary commensurate with experience PLUS excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus, flexible working.
- The role is likely to commence on a remote working basis (all office based teams are working remotely 100% of the time).
This Senior Development Manager job will involve:
- Development of robotic autonomy algorithms capable of making robust decisions for planning and control.
- Development of perception algorithms utilising a range of sensor types.
- Leading small teams of Software Engineers.
- Support prototyping of autonomous systems and validate designs through a series of purpose-designed experiments – you will get the opportunity to support physical product trials.
- Write system requirements, system test plans, and assist in validation testing.
This Software Development Manager job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Banbury.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.