£ Competitive Salary
9 months ago
Software Development Manager / Software Development Team Leader jobs role. Technology / Electronics business passionate about R&D. Leadership / management of a small software development team, opportunity to shape the software development environment and implement best practice.
Do you have a software design / software development background with experience of managing a team or you may be looking to step up into a Software Manager / Software Team Leader jobs role?
This Software Development Manager job will suit:
- A Software Development Manager, Software Development Team Leader or perhaps a Senior Software Engineer with leadership / management experience.
- We are ideally seeking a candidate with an embedded C and C++ development background and knowledge possibly some wider experience with embedded hardware.
- Any exposure to working on engineered electro-mechanical systems would be highly beneficial but not absolutely essential.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Highly innovative technology / manufacturing SME has experienced significant growth in the past 8 years and is now highly profitable and well placed for further growth.
- The company are specialists in the design, development and manufacture of high quality safety and security systems for a number of industries including; construction, oil and gas and general manufacturing.
- The business is committed to investing in R&D activity and has a strong new product pipeline.
- Salary & Package: Salary is dependent upon experience, benefits includes a company pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and free breakfast and lunch every day!
The Software Manager job will involve:
- Managing the day to day activities of a small software development team.
- You will still be ‘hands on’ including participating in the coding of new and existing software products which includes coding for integrated electrical systems, GUI and control software.
- Working with wider stakeholders to understand development priorities.
- Work effectively with colleagues across other engineering disciplines including electronic engineers, mechanical design engineers, test engineers and engineering technicians.
This job is commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Gloucester, Monmouth, Tillington, Clehonger, Ledbury, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding areas.