£40,000 to £50,000
8 months ago
Software Developer – Fully remote based role
- Software Developer jobs role, Software Engineer jobs role.
- This Software Developer role is available on a fully remote basis.
- 250 headcount successful, innovative technology development business involved in IOT and big data projects.
- Blue chip customer base.
- Newly created software development role, lots of scope for future growth, to shape the role and future software projects / products.
- £40K - £50K salary + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days) and all bank holidays.
This Software Developer job will suit:
- A Software Developer or Software Engineer that will enjoy working across the full software development lifecycle including working on front end UI and back-end database access and processing development projects.
- Experience of PC based Windows applications development is preferred.
- We can be open on your software programming skills e.g., Java, C# etc…
- Experience of defining and accessing databases such as mySQL would be beneficial.
- A Software Developer / Software Engineer with an interest and/or experience in Internet of Things, IOT, Big Data projects would be advantageous.
This Software Developer job will involve:
- Develop, optimise and maintain a suite of software tools, this includes the opportunity to define the complete software architecture of new products and tools.
- Develop slick user interfaces to optimise the customer experience.
- Input into technical design decisions for software products.
- Create unit and regression tests.
- The team adopts scrum and agile methods.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.