£40,000 - £55,000
12 days ago
Software Developer jobs role. World Class technology business with ambitious growth plans. Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home.
Salary & Benefits: £40K to £55K commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Software Developer job will suit:
- Experience of working within an Agile (or similar) environment / working with Agile software development processes (SCRUM, Kanban, TDD, BDD) and tools would be preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software, computer systems, IT, engineering, scientific or similar technical discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Very generous benefits package. £40K to £55K commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
The Software Developer job will involve:
- You will be working on the development of engineering data acquisition, automation and data management software platforms and applications.
- You will be developing user interfaces, software components, web applications, docker images and services for automotive test applications in a microservices environment.
- You will be working in a truly global business so will have the opportunity to work collaboratively on software development projects with globally distributed teams.
This Software Developer job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please contact Luke Smith