Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
about 2 months ago
Software Developer, Derby, DE1
- Software Developer Jobs role, Derby.
- Working on exciting Virtual and Augmented reality projects for Blue Chip customers.
- Highly innovative SME, that is passionate about developing employees.
- Opportunity to be a Senior / Lead Developer within their team.
Software Developer jobs role. Working with a highly innovative SME, which provide virtual and augmented reality solutions for Blue Chips customers, such as BAE and Shell. This a business that are passionate about developing their employees and offer lots of further training opportunities. You will have the chance to be a Senior / Lead Developer within this business and to really influence their development team.
Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + 25 days hol + flexible working.
This Software Developer job will suit:
- A Software Developer with experience of Object-Oriented programming (in C# ideally, but this is not vital).
- Previous experience of source control and continuous integration (this company is Gitlab for this).
- A degree in an Information Technology, Software, Computer Science or related discipline.
- A Developer who is looking to become a senior member of a well-established and high performing team.
The Software Developer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established and highly profitable SME, focused on AR and VR solutions.
- Plenty of investment in employee’s training and development, so lots of opportunity to grow here!
- Opportunity to become a Senior / Lead Developer in this team.
- Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + 25 days hol + flexible working.
The Software Developer job will involve:
- Object-Oriented programming in C# for VR & AR applications (this is usually used for training).
- Embedding and further improving Software Development techniques, processes and ways of working. We’re looking for someone that can bring new ideas on how to do things with them.
- Development of solutions including; Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet of Things and Advanced Visualisation applications.
This job is commutable from Derby, Burton-on-Trent, Castle Donington, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Ashby-de-la-Zouch and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”