£40,000 - £60,000
over 2 years ago
Are you a Software Controls Engineer, Software Engineer, Control System Engineer seeking jobs in the automotive sector and interested in working at the forefront of automotive technology development – battery management systems and control strategies for hybrid electric vehicles?
Salary Guide: £40,000 to £60,000 dependent upon experience, plus company pension contribution of 6 – 9%, 27 days holiday plus bank holiday, company bonus, health insurance.
This Software Controls Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Controls Engineer / Software Engineer / Control System Engineer with experience of using Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow or similar for the development of automotive / vehicle control strategies.
- Somebody with previous experience of developing battery management and control strategies for automotive or hybrid electric vehicle applications.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or a similar engineering, science or mathematics based discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Incredibly diverse role with a business passionate about technology development – recognised as industry thought leaders.
- Salary & Package: £40,000 to £60,000 plus excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holiday, company bonus, health insurance.
The Software Controls Engineer job will involve:
- Developing advanced battery management systems and electric vehicle control systems.
- Software modelling of battery management systems utilizing Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow.
- Supporting the generation of system and software level requirements.
- Play a key role in the development of business and technology strategy in relation to future battery trends.
This Software Controls Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Hinckley, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Warwickshire.
To apply please contact Charlotte Findell at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd