over 1 year ago
Software Automation Tester
- World Class technology developer with ambitious growth plans.
- Fantastic company culture, flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home.
- £32K to £45K salary range + bonus + pension + BUPA.
- Role would suit a Software Tester or Software Engineer with experience of carrying out automated testing in both web-based and desktop environments.
Software Automation Tester / Software Tester jobs role. You will be joining a team focused on the development of class leading enterprise level, test planning, data acquisition and data management software platforms and applications. Assist in the development of an automation test strategy for both web and desktop applications. Develop and maintain automation test frameworks within a continuous integration and delivery environment. Assist in the selection of automation test tooling. Creation of automated tests in both web and desktop environments to verify functional and non-functional requirements.
This Software Automation Tester job will suit:
- A Software Automation Tester or Software Tester or Software Engineer with software coding skills to be able to design and create automation test frameworks.
- Proven automation testing and exposure to a variety of test automation tools.
- Experience of working within an Agile (or similar) environment / working with Agile software development processes (SCRUM, Kanban) and tools would be preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software, engineering, IT, science or similar technical discipline.
The Software Automation Tester job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Flexible start + finish times, some opportunity to work from home.
- £32K to £45K commensurate with experience. Very generous benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Software Automation Tester job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.