£35,000 - £45,000
about 1 year ago
UK office of a multinational engineering company are looking for a professional engineer to lead technical support, client training and projects related to instrumentation and sensors hardware and software both offsite and on-site with clients.
Salary guideline: £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
- Are you a degree qualified either an Engineering / Automation / Electronic or Information Technology subject?
- Do you have experience of working in technical support within business to business environment?
- Strong technical background with experience in data migration, ETL tools or reporting tools.
- Knowledge of databases, SQL, software architecture, cloud computing.
- Suitable backgrounds include any one of the following: sensors, IT networks in engineering or industrial process, calibration, instrumentation, process automation, measurement and control devices.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small, professional UK Office of a multinational engineering company with world leading electronic equipment.
- Modern office facility.
- Support and training with local colleagues and international colleagues.
The job will involve:
- Provide Help Desk Support for users remotely and at customer’s sites.
- Migrate, integrate and configure software and data to suit customer’s requirements.
- Engage with the customers to analyze and suggest improvements to their processes, working with them to re-design their calibration processes.
- Run delivery workshops with customers to ensure full delivery of projects.
This Software Applications jobs role is commutable from Leicester, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Lutterworth, Swadlincote, Enderby, Blaby, Coalville, Ibstock, Markfield, Wigston, Groby, Atherstone, Measham and Ashby-de-la-Zouch and surrounding areas.