£11.00 to £14.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
- Hands on electronic manufacturing position within an established manufacturer.
- Excellent length of tenure within the team, very stable throughout COVID.
- Training and further qualifications are potentially available for the right person.
The role is to manufacture a wide range of electronic products within the SMT department. Experience with of surface mount technology is essential. We can offer some training for the right person, although a background within electronics / PCB manufacture is required.
Salary & Package: c£11.00 to £14.00 per hour DOE. 25 days holiday + banks. Overtime at x1.5 hourly rate – plenty available and completely optional.
SMT Operator Responsibilities:
- Set-up and run SMT lines to specified efficiency and process quality levels
- Responsible for quality and output.
- Working to IPC standards. Training can be provided if needed.
- Repair, rework and modifications of PCB’s
The SMT Operator jobs working environment:
- Small, established manufacturer who are experiencing strong levels of growth.
- Very friendly and approachable working culture. Everyone supports one another and we would be looking for someone who matches these values.
- Opportunities to progress and develop further with related qualifications.
SMT Operator Requirements:
- Ideally have some prior experience running an SMT machine
- Interest or qualifications within electronics. Take a hands on, proactive approach to work.
- Understand the requirements of SMT PCB Standards.
- Willingness to undergo training where required.