£28,000 to £33,000 + Vehicle + Bens
21 days ago
- Varied construction site supervisor level role that is still hands on.
- Work on a range of interesting projects, overseeing the installation of artificial pitches for some of the leading names in sport.
- Multiple positions available UK wide. Positions involve frequent travel / stays away so we are flexible on location.
Are you an experienced Site Manager or Site Supervisor that wants more variety? We are currently working in partnership with a growing business that install various artificial pitches across the country. As Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing projects and ensuring installations are achieved to plan. This involves liaising with a variety of stakeholders, including contractors, suppliers etc.
Salary & Package: c£28,000 to £33,000 as a guide + Bonus + Vehicle + Fuel + Expenses + Pension + 23 days Holiday.
This Site Supervisor job will suit:
- An experienced Site Manager or possible Site Supervisor from the construction sector.
- Organised and comfortable communicating with various contacts.
- All round planning and coordination skills to ensure projects are managed correctly.
- Capable of reading technical drawings, have a hands on approach when required. Plant machinery experience / tickets would be an advantage, but not essential
The Site Supervisor job will involve:
- Manage third party sub-contractors on projects, ensuring they have the required skills and permits to work on site, and that they are working in compliance with the construction plans.
- Assist with construction work as required, undertaking all elements of installation process, including the operation of construction plant and machinery.
- Ensure that all operatives on site operate the construction plant and machinery in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for site inductions with suppliers / sub-contractors, H&S, Accounting on the project – so a laptop is provided and excel / word skills are useful.
The Site Supervisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Rapidly growing construction business who install artificial pitches for some of the leading names in sport.
- Opportunity to travel to travel across the country, Work with a range of customers from premier league football clubs through to local leisure centres.
- Flexible salary depending on experience. Vehicle and bonus available.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.