4 months ago
Site Project Manager, PE10, Bourne, Lincolnshire
Site based Project Manager – Industrial/Commercial Construction
Prestigious local projects from £1-5m. Ground floor opportunity with growing business.
Basic salary to c£45,000 plus car allowance, bonus and free gym membership.
Are you an established construction project manager who’s frustrated in a big company set-up? Or looking to step up from supervisor to manager status?
This job will suit:
- Experienced Project Manager with industrial/commercial site based construction experience.
- Close attention to detail, problem solving abilities and great time management skills.
- Full driving licence essential; CSCS, SMSTS, Scaffold certificate and First Aid training also a help.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Site based role, with local office back-up.
- Handy local projects.
- Basic salary to c£45,000.
- Great opportunity to be the MD’s right-hand person!
The job will involve:
- Key point of contact for the customer, with local office/QS support.
- Managing labour, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Materials procurement, project programming, quality control and site H&S.
This job is commutable from Boston, Spalding, Bourne, Holbeach, Peterborough, Market Deeping, Stamford, Oakham, Melton Mowbray, Bottesford, Grantham, Lincolnshire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Vic Foster at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by phone or email
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in Engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.