£45,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
Site Manager – Process Plant. Horsham, West Sussex. c£45-50,000 basic plus benefits. Niche supplier of equipment, plant and solutions for water treatment and other applications, are looking to strengthen their site management team. Excellent opportunity for a degree qualified candidate in a Mechanical bias to enhance their career with a company having an eye on succession planning!
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in the design and build of industrial equipment, plant and solutions for water treatment and other applications.
- Roughly 60/70 headcount business, roughly 20 million t/o with the vision to double within the next 5 years.
- Currently in the process of moving to a brand new, state of the art facility only a couple of miles from their current site.
- Friendly team in a company with a strong and diverse customer base. Strong on career development.
- Completive starting salary with an initial guideline of between £45,000 - £50,000. With wider benefits including; company vehicle, company pension, private healthcare and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The job will involve:
- Managing all site operations, working closely with the client, principal contractor and subcontractors, to ensure installation contracts run to budget and schedule.
- Controlling all site aspects – health & safety, quality, compliance, planning, material delivery and staff control.
- Developing installation plans in conjunction with the project management team, taking a key role in site meetings.
This job will suit:
- An experience Site Manager with SMSTS and ideally CSCA and CITB recognized certificates. Any exposure to water treatment ideal, especially Thames Water passport and Eight2O site manager approval. CDM regulations would be beneficial.
- Degree or HND/HNC qualified with a Mechanical focused background.
- Strong on Health & Safety awareness, with a focus on quality and timely delivery.
This job is commutable from Crawley, Horsham, Guildford, Leatherhead, Brighton, Shoreham, Worthing, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Reigate, Dorking, West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey and surrounding areas.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford from Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.