£45,000 - £50,000
15 days ago
Site Manager – Process Plant. Niche supplier of equipment, plant and solutions for water treatment and other applications, are looking to strengthen their site team. Mechanical bias plus SMSTS – any water sector certificates welcome!
£45-50,000 basic plus vehicle and excellent benefits package.
This job will suit:
- An experience Site Manager with SMSTS and ideally CSCA and CITB recognized certificates. Any exposure to water treatment ideal, especially Thames Water passport and Eight2O site manager approval.
- Degree or HND/HNC qualified.
- Strong on Health & Safety awareness, with a focus on quality and timely delivery.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Site based role, with fully expensed vehicle provided.
- Company moving to brand new fabrication and office facilities with the year.
- Excellent long term career opportunities.
The job will involve:
- Managing all site operations, working closely with the client, principal contractor and subcontractors, to ensure installation contracts run to budget and schedule.
- Controlling all site aspects – health & safety, quality, compliance, planning, material delivery and staff control.
- Developing installation plans in conjunction with the project management team, taking a key role in site meetings.
This job is commutable from Crawley, Horsham, Guildford, Leatherhead, Brighton, Shoreham, Worthing, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Reigate, Dorking, West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd