£40,000 - £45,000
about 2 years ago
Health, Safety Environment & Quality Officer vacancy for a well-respected building products manufacturer supplying into high profile construction and refurbishment projects. Leading Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality (ISO9001 accredited) function within factory and the office. Role will involve inspections, risk assessments, incident investigations and audits to ensure compliance to best practice.
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £45,000 + private healthcare, pension
This job will suit:
- NEBOSH Qualified Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Officer or Advisor
- Ideally experienced within manufacturing sector and construction industry
- Person with significant audit and inspection experience
- Self-starter, committed to HSEQ advising and writing policies and procedures.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established, professional company with a first class reputation in their market.
- Friendly culture, with team ethics, flexibility and company reputation placed high on the management agenda.
- High quality product, market leading in their niche, supplying specialist products to high profile building and refurbishment projects.
The job will involve:
- Leading, maintaining and developing SHEQ management systems, supporting line managers in delivery of those objectives
- Maintaining best practice within office, factory and supporting teams out on sites with risk assessments, inspections, incident investigations, fire prevention and training
- Responsibility for audits and maintaining existing accreditations - ISO 9001, FORS, FSC
- Monitoring the site “permit to work” system
Commutable from: St Albans, Herefordshire, Watford, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd