£12.50 to £14.25 per hour
3 months ago
Sheet Metal Worker
- Days based position, created due to growth.
- Varied hands on sheet metal role with a competitive hourly rate to match experience.
Due to growth, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sheet Metal worker into an establisher manufacturer. You will need to have prior experience of working within a fabrication business, we can be open on specific sector. This is a days role – NO shift work required. Wider exposure to operating associated machinery, e.g Press Brakes, would be an advantage – but not essential.
Salary & Package: £12.50 to £14.25 per hour depending on experience. Wider benefits package – employer pension, life insurance, free parking and more.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4:00pm and Friday 7:30am to 12:30pm
This Sheet Metal Worker job will suit:
- Proven experience as a Sheet Metal Worker, preferably apprentice trained or similar within an engineering discipline.
- Capable of using a range of tools and associated machinery as required.
- Able to read engineering drawings and support the wider production team.
The Sheet Metal Worker job will involve:
- Perform fabrication duties including but not limited to: using the rubber press, shrinking, stretching and other forms of metallic manipulation.
- Use hand held and powered tools.
- Work with small to medium sized precision components.
- Support production improvement process where required – take a lean approach and work with the wider team.
- Ensure quality standards are achieved to help minimize waste.
This job is commutable from Darwin, Blackburn.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.