over 1 year ago
Service Technician, CV35, Gaydon, Warwick
- Service Technician multi-shift position working on site at a prestigious large automotive assembly facility based in Gaydon.
- Immediate start available.
- Fast paced repair/service role for a business that support Blue Chip Automotive companies such as JLR, Aston Martin and Bentley.
- Repair / Service / Calibration / Testing of a wide range of Pneumatic, Battery and DC tooling.
Salary & Package: £18,000 - £21,000 starting salary depending on experience + Shift allowance on top!
This job will suit:
- Experience within a repair, service, testing of Pneumatic, Battery and DC tooling type role.
- Previous experience of working in an electrical / mechanical maintenance environment.
- Experience within an automotive assembly and service background.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established tooling business supporting Blue Chip Automotive companies such as JLR, Aston martin and Bentley.
- Great tenure within the business. A number of staff have spent their entire career within the business.
- Good starting salary for this full time position with shift premiums.
The job will involve:
- Execution of all repairs, service, calibration and testing of a wide range of Pneumatic, Battery and DC tooling.
- Following specific diagrams / instructions to help achieve targets within a fast paced automotive assembly environment.
- Working to quality standards and mechanical drawings. Regular maintenance activities.
This job is commutable from Gaydon, Banbury, Stratford-upon-Avon, Southam and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.