£ Competitive Salary
3 months ago
Are you seeking Field Service Engineer jobs, Multi skilled engineer jobs, CNC Service Engineer jobs in the Swindon area? This Service Engineer jobs role requires a multi skilled engineer to install, fault find, repair and carry out maintenance on equipment that is housed in manufacturing, automotive, aerospace and industrial engineering companies across the UK (this will be predominantly CNC / lathe based work).
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic base salary (well above the market average) + estate car of your choice + attractive bonus scheme
- Field based role covering the UK & Eire
- Company culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn and improve, the business is very focused on training and development (this may present the opportunity for international travel to the Global HQ).
- A lot of employees have been there 10 years + so this is NOT a hire & fire culture – they invest in their staff (both with time and training).
The job will involve:
- Initial visual/overall inspection to assess running and identify any faults.
- Installing and servicing Fanuc CNC machines.
- Stripping down of hardware. Mending of mechanical faults.
- Machines axis and bar feed alignments.
- PLC programming / update / instillation experience would be beneficial.
This job will suit:
- A Service / Field Service Engineer or Technical Support Engineer with experience of working with CNC machines (Fanuc controls would be highly beneficial)
- Ideally from a mechanical or electrical background with experience of carrying out reactive maintenance and fault fining on CNC equipment.
- NVQ level 3 Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Field service experience is not essential; This role would suit a shift / maintenance engineer looking to get off shifts and be out on the road.
This Service engineer jobs role is commutable from Swindon, Bristol, Cheltenham, Oxford, Stroud, Bath, Andover, Marlborough, Newbury, Glouceter, Reading and the surrounding areas.
To apply, please contact Peter Hobbs