over 1 year ago
Service Engineer Multi Skilled
- Service Engineer, Field Service, Service Technician to work in an autonomous role servicing CNC machinery.
- Suited to someone with multi skilled experience (Electrical & Mechanical), any exposure to PLC control systems is also beneficial.
- A multinational business who are the market leader in there industry. There order book is filled for the next 6 months and they are continuing a sustainable growth within the UK. Plenty of career progression and development opportunities within a stable business.
Basic salary dependent on experience (£30,000 - £35,000 sort of region) + Overtime + Company Car or Van + Laptop + Phone + IPad + hotel card + other allowances.
This Service Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Service Engineer, Field Engineer or CNC Technician who has had, or is open to, field based work.
- Any experience within the Wood / Woodworking industry is highly beneficial or has worked with CNC machinery.
- Fault finding / service / PLC / maintenance fitting skills.
- A formal qualification / apprenticeship with a multi-disciplined background is also useful.
The Service Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A global leader in their fielding working for the UK business unit which is one of the highest performers in the group.
- Excellent benefits and opportunity to travel to various locations, including international training opportunities to develop skills further.
- Basic salary £30,000 - £35,000 + Overtime. Likely take home package will be in excess of £50,000 accounting for overtime/stay away allowances. You get paid the moment you leave your home until you return.
- Field based so you will likely stay away a good proportion of the time during the working week. Flexibility is key for the position.
The Service Engineer job will involve:
- Field based service activity on CNC machinery across the UK – You will be given a specific territory.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding, a rough 60 / 40 split so a slight electrical bias would be an advantage.
- International travel occasionally for training purposes. The job will require frequent stays away from home during the working week, all expenses covered. UK driving license is a necessity.
This job is autonomously based so you could be based from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Coventry, Birmingham, Sheffield, Peterborough, Milton Keynes, Stoke-on-Trent, Gloucester, Bristol, Lincoln.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”