LB / 200211-100333-EPINDHP
about 2 months ago
Good salary + Company van.
This Service Engineer job will suit:
- Experience previously as a service engineer, Electrical Maintenance, Construction Plant Engineer, fitter, technician or mechanic
- Competent diagnosing on electrical systems
- Electrical knowledge and fault finding on 12v DC systems and be competent with 230V AC
- Experience carrying out maintenance and fault finding on single cylinder generator sets, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ideally an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering
- Someone with the ability to work independently
- Someone happy with travelling in a field service role (UK only)
The Service Engineer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Good starting salary + fully equipped company van
- Successful company who are part of a group of manufacturing companies
- One of the market leaders in their industry
The Service Engineer job will involve:
- Maintaining, servicing and repairing construction plant equipment and generator sets
- Site breakdowns, carrying out fault-finding and repairs to the equipment
- travel extensively throughout the UK with 2 - 3 overnight stays per month on average
This Service Engineer jobs role is commutable from Stamford, Peterborough, Bourne, Spalding, Grantham, Lincolnshire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: LB / 200211-100333