10 months ago
Service Engineer, woodworking machinery, Loughborough Leicestershire
- Woodworking machinery company who have just had their best year ever require a Service Engineer due to growth!
- Supply woodworking machines for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
- Excellent starting salary + paid overtime + fully equipped company van + 23days holiday (+bank holidays) + pension scheme. Overnight stays are very rare!
Are you a Service Engineer with woodworking machinery experience? Are you undervalued where you are and looking for a fantastic salary and prospects?
This Service Engineer job will suit:
- Good experience of working on woodworking machinery
- Good electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Professional and positive outlook
- Enthusiastic and a good attitude
The Service Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent starting salary + Overtime
- Fully equipped company van
- 23 days holiday + all bank holidays
- Modern facility
- Excellent working conditions
The Service Engineer job will involve:
- Service of woodworking machinery
- Fault finding and repair
- Assembly and installation
- Working in the workshop
- Maintaining machinery
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Coalville, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Matt Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.