£30,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
- Woodworking machinery company who have just had their best year ever require a Service Engineer due to growth!
- Supply woodworking machines for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
- Excellent starting salary + paid overtime + fully equipped company van + 23days holiday (+bank holidays) + pension scheme. Overnight stays are very rare!
Are you a Service Engineer with woodworking machinery experience? Are you undervalued where you are and looking for a fantastic salary and prospects?
This Service Engineer job will suit:
- Good experience of working on woodworking machinery
- Good electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Professional and positive outlook
- Enthusiastic and a good attitude
The Service Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent starting salary from £34,000 +
- Overtime opportunities
- Fully equipped company van
- 23 days holiday + all bank holidays
- Modern facility
- Excellent working conditions
The Service Engineer job will involve:
- Service of woodworking machinery
- Fault finding and repair
- Assembly and installation
- Working in the workshop
- Maintaining machinery
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville, Nottingham, Derby, Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks