£35,000 - £40,000
2 months ago
Service Engineer, RM17, Grays, Essex, South East
CNC Technician, Multi Skilled Engineer, Service Engineer position created due to recent success of the business to be based from a facility in Grays, Essex. Electrical and mechanical service / fault finding skills are required (50/50 split would be beneficial). Working with advanced machinery that is used in the wood working / wood processing industry, knowledge of CNC machinery, electro-mechanical equipment & PLC is highly desirable.
Fantastic opportunity to develop skills and you will be well rewarded - benefits such as Mobile phone, IPad, hotel card, numerous allowances etc.
Starting salary £32,000 - £37,000 (Dependant on experience) + Overtime + Company Car / Van
This job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Technician, Multi Skilled Engineer, Service Engineer. Someone with a strong electro-mechanical background.
- Any experience within the Wood / Woodworking industry is highly beneficial or has worked with CNC machinery (3 axis / 4 axis / 5 axis).
- Fault finding / service / PLC / maintenance fitting skills.
- A formal qualification / apprenticeship with a multi-disciplined background is useful but not a necessity.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent benefits and opportunity to travel to various locations, including international training opportunities to develop skills further.
- Basic salaryc£32,000 + Overtime. Likely take home package will be in excess of £50,000 accounting for overtime & allowances. You get paid the moment you leave your home until you return.
- Working for a global business and one of the market leaders within their sector there will be plenty of long term opportunities and further career development.
The job will involve:
- Service & Fault finding activity on CNC machinery based in Grays, Essex.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding, a rough 50 / 50 split working with a range of CNC machining equipment.
- Possibly getting involved with PLC and control systems. Helping to install & commission equipment on a customer site.
This job is commutable from Grays, Dartford, Chelmsford, Romford, Southend-on-Sea, Bromley, Croydon and the surrounding areas in the Essex region.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.